Enjoy exclusive Cardmember-only access to locker rooms, sidelines and incredible team experiences. Or gear up for the game with tickets, jerseys, gift cards and more. Here are some highlights:
Two Regular Season Game Tickets
Two Superbowl Tickets
Pre-Game Sideline Passes
$25 NFLShop.com Gift Card
VIP Stadium Tour
Other rewards include:Player Name & Number T-Shirt – 3,700 pointsTeam Adjustable Hat – 2,600 pointsPlayer-Autographed Mini Helmet – 20,000 pointsPre-Season Tickets – 15,000 pointsKids Club Membership – 3,000 pointsPost-Game Press Conference Access – 10,000 pointsGolf with an NFL Player – 500,000 pointsTour of NFL Films – 25,000 pointsAnd many more!
Offers may vary. Please review the below and the Terms and Conditions for the reward benefits (such as bonus points and how points are earned), interest rates and account fees and terms for this particular offer before applying.
1. Offer subject to credit approval. Benefits will vary depending upon the card for which you are approved. Not everyone will qualify for the World MasterCard and its benefits. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you or you may receive a Platinum card which has fewer benefits. Please review the materials provided with the Cardmember Agreement you will receive after account opening for information about the benefits that will apply if you are not approved for the World MasterCard. This offer is available to new Cardmembers only. For information about rates, fees, other costs, and the reward program rules (including points accrual rate, bonus points awards, etc.) and benefits associated with the use of the credit card program, please see the Terms & Conditions.
2. Important Information about the NFL Extra Points Rewards Program:
General: NFL Extra Points credit card program is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclaycard"). Barclaycard reserves the right to modify, cancel, or terminate the program at any time with or without notice. NFL Extra Points credit card program is only open to U.S. residents at least 18 years old.
Eligibility: NFL Extra Points Rewards Program eligibility is restricted to an NFL Extra Points credit card Cardmember who maintains their creditworthiness and whose NFL Extra Points credit card ("Account") remains open, active (regular use of the account is required) and current.
Earning Points: Points are awarded based on Net Purchases for each NFL and DirecTV® purchase transaction at a rate of two (2) Points per dollar ($1.00) spent based on the merchant category code. Cardmembers will receive one (1) NFL Extra Points Point for every one U.S. dollar ($1.00) of Net Purchases made on the Account rounded up or down to the nearest whole dollar amount for each transaction. NFL purchase transactions are Net Purchases made at NFLShop.com, participating NFL team retail and online stores and NFL Team stadiums. DirecTV® purchase transactions are Net Purchases made directly with DirecTV®. Purchases not eligible to receive the 2 Points per dollar ($1.00) are any purchases that do not fall under these qualifying merchant categories. We do not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being made (or not made) at any of these designated categories. Please note that it is possible that some merchant categories may not meet our eligibility criteria. Additional qualifying merchant categories may be added in the future that will qualify for the 2 Points per dollar ($1.00). Balance Transfer Checks and Cash Advances are not eligible for Points. "Net Purchases" for a billing cycle are determined by totaling all new purchases added to the Account during the billing cycle, and then subtracting returned purchases and/or adjustments. For purposes of calculating Net Purchases, Barclaycard may round up or down to the nearest whole dollar amount for each transaction. If Points for returned purchases exceed new purchases during a billing cycle, Barclaycard will calculate negative Net Purchases and reduce the Cardmember's accrued points accordingly. Net Purchases do not include fees, finance or interest charges, credit insurance premiums, or transactions posting as non-qualifying Balance Transfers or Cash Advances, whether received from financial institutions, automated teller machines, by use of Barclaycard balance transfer or cash advance checks, or by any other means. Barclaycard reserves the right to exclude from Net Purchases any unauthorized purchases or purchases which are added to your Account after you are past due or over limit. Barclaycard may withdraw Points previously awarded if the Account is more than sixty (60) days past due, or if the Points were awarded on purchases not authorized by the Cardmember. Barclaycard is not responsible for arranging or providing any services related to travel or the use of Points or for any delay, failure, or refusal by NFL to redeem Points.Points will be forfeited if the account is closed, whether by you or by us. Points are not transferable and cannot be transferred or sold.
Bonus Points: Ten thousand (10,000) Bonus Points will be awarded after at least $500.00 in Net Purchases (that are not later returned or rescinded) in the first 90 days after account opening. Bonus Points will be posted within approximately thirty (30) days after the qualifying transaction. Balance Transfer Checks do not qualify for bonus points. From time to time, we may offer bonuses or points or other premiums to new NFL Extra Points Cardmembers. Unless otherwise stated in the offer, these bonuses and/or awards are intended for persons who are not, and have not previously been, NFL Extra Points credit card members with Barclaycard. You understand and agree that, unless we otherwise state, you are no longer eligible to receive these bonuses and/or awards for any new NFL Extra Points credit card accounts you open after your first account with Barclaycard is opened. If you receive a bonus or award for which you are not eligible, we may revoke the bonus or award, or reduce your points by the amount of the award, or charge your account for the fair value of the bonus or award, at our option.
3. Redemption Options: Cardmembers may redeem Points for a variety of rewards including NFL gift cards, certain NFL merchandise, NFL collectibles, NFL based experiences, and cash back via a statement credit towards any purchase transactions of $25 or more that posted to your account within the last 90 days. Statement credit redemption amount cannot exceed the amount of the qualifying purchase transaction. Statement credits are not considered payments. Separate payment may be requested.
4. NFL Ticket Financing: NFL Tickets purchased with the NFL Extra Points credit card in amounts of $500 or more will qualify for deferred interest financing for 6 months. Pay no interest if your ticket purchase balance is paid in full within 6 months. If your balance is not paid in full within the 6 month period, or if a late payment is made, interest will be charged from the purchase date at a variable APR, currently 14.99% or 22.99%, which is determined at account opening depending upon your creditworthiness. This deferred financing offer is only available for the purchase of qualifying NFL tickets that are processed by a participating NFL team ticket office that post to your account in increments of $500 or more.
Barclaycard does not control how transactions actually post to your account. If your NFL ticket purchase total is not greater than $500 or if your total NFL ticket purchase is greater than $500 but it is applied to and/or posted on your account in multiple transactions in increments of less than $500, these individual transactions will not be eligible for the deferred interest promotion offer. Tickets purchased from any non-NFL team ticket offices will not be eligible for the deferred interest promotional offer. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for more information.
5. Pro-shop Promotion: Offer valid at Redskins Team Store, RedskinsTeamStore.com and store.Redskins.com only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotions, discounts or sale. Discount is automatically applied to order and seen at order confirmation screen. Gift Card purchases are not included. Some merchandise, including memorabilia, game worn, signed, auctions or high value items may be excluded from this offer.
6. Game Day Benefits: At every FedExField Redskins regular season home game, the Redskins Extra Points Fast Pass Program will allow Cardmember and up to 3 accompanying guests fast pass admittance through any Premium Club level gate. Must present a valid Redskins Extra Points credit card along with game ticket at the gate to enter. Game tickets are sole responsibility of Cardmember. All stadium gates open two hours prior to kickoff. Special cardholder giveaways are awarded at the Redskins Extra Points Table outside section 142 on game days on a first come, first serve basis. Limit one giveaway per cardholder while supplies last. Giveaways are not transferable and are at the sole discretion of the Washington Redskins. Additional information, such as valid Photo ID, may also be required to redeem certain giveaways. The Redskins Extra Points Fast Pass Program is valid thru the current season and is subject to change in future seasons.