If you’re ready to apply, choose your team card, then select the Apply Now button.
As an Extra Points Cardholder, you can earn points and redeem them for gift cards or unique NFL experiences, tickets, merchandise and more! Either way, access has its privileges. Apply today.¹
If you have one favorite team, it’s easy! Just scroll through the card options, pick your team and apply. Your team-branded card should arrive in a couple weeks, then you can start spending and earning. If you’re a fan of more than one team, sorry but you'll have to choose a favorite (don’t worry, we won’t tell the other team).
No, there is no annual fee⁵ associated with this card.
Yes! You will enjoy special financing on ticket purchases of $250 or more made at identified ticket providers.³ Plus, you'll earn points for every dollar on your ticket purchases.
Find your Account Center to activate online immediately or dial the number on your card. When you activate, please have your new card and information ready. If you have authorized buyers, you can also activate their cards, you’ll just need the last four digits of each card.
You can pay your bill online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find your Account Center or go to the link on the back of your card. To avoid a late fee, your payment must be successfully submitted by 5 p.m., Eastern Time (ET) on or before your due date.
1. Offer is exclusive to NFL Extra Points Visa® Credit Card holders enrolled in the NFL Extra Points program. For offers associated with a specific category, earnings will only be awarded if the merchant code for the purchase matches a category eligible for the offer. Each merchant is assigned a code by a third party that indicates the merchant’s area of business. Comenity Capital Bank does not have the ability to control assignment of merchant codes. This rewards program is provided by Comenity Capital Bank and its terms may change at any time. For full Rewards Terms and Conditions, please see comenity.net/nflvisa. NFL purchases include NFLShop.com, NFL stadium purchases and NFL tickets made at NFL Team Ticket Offices, Ticketmaster, StubHub and SeatGeek.
2. Valid one time only. Offer is exclusive to NFL Extra Points Visa® Credit Card holders enrolled in the NFL Extra Points program. Maximum of $100 cash back. Offer excludes all NFL purchases including NFLShop.com, NFL stadium purchases and NFL tickets made at NFL Team Ticket Offices, Ticketmaster, StubHub and SeatGeek.
3. Minimum payments are required for each Credit Plan. Valid for single transaction only. Qualifying purchases will automatically be placed on a promotional plan. If purchase qualifies for more than one plan, it will be placed on the qualified plan with the longest promotional period. Available on NFL Ticket purchases of $250 or more made at NFL Team Ticket Offices, Ticketmaster, StubHub, and SeatGeek with your NFL Extra Points Visa® Credit Card.
4. Account must not be in default. Redemption Details: Enter offer code EXTRAPOINTS at checkout. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer will not be re-issued if lost, stolen or destroyed or with return/refund of merchandise. The entire transaction amount after discount must be placed on the NFL Extra Points Visa® Credit Card. Excludes gift cards and discounted items.
5. Review important rate, fee, and other cost information.
Credit card offers are subject to credit approval.
Your team branded Extra Points Visa® Credit Card represents your team affiliation within the NFL Extra Points Visa Credit Card program. Any reference to your team affiliated Extra Points Visa Credit Card is equivalent to the NFL Extra Points Visa Credit Card.
NFL Extra Points Visa® Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Copyright © 2023 Bread Financial. Comenity Capital Bank is a Bread Financial company. NFL and the NFL shield design are trademarks of the National Football League. The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.